Book your next hotel through aircanada.com and earn 2 Aeroplan® miles for every $1 spent. Bookings must be made by April 30, 2016, for stays up until June 30, 2016.
Aeroplan members can earn Aeroplan Miles, excluding taxes and fees, on the purchase of a hotel stay booked exclusively through aircanada.com.
- To earn Aeroplan Miles for a booking made through aircanada.com, you must provide your Aeroplan number before finalizing your booking. Aeroplan Miles will be eligible only upon completion of the hotel stay.
- Miles cannot be accumulated or credited retroactively after your hotel booking is made.
- All Aeroplan Miles earned will be credited to your Aeroplan Account approximately 90 days after your hotel stay is completed.
- Any hotel bookings made via a call center are not eligible to earn Aeroplan Miles.
Offer available for residents of Canada and the U.S. only.
- Aeroplan Miles are awarded only on the amount of the base nightly rate which does not include any applicable taxes, surcharges, or any other additional fees.
- The Bonus Aeroplan Miles you earn are not Altitude Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Air Canada Altitude status.
- No Aeroplan Miles will be awarded for completing your booking as a GUEST. Members who do not provide their Aeroplan Number before completing their hotel booking will not be eligible to receive Aeroplan Miles.
- Any bookings made through other channels, including through a travel agent or the Air Canada call center are not eligible to earn Bonus Aeroplan Miles.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable. Offer is subject to change without notice.
For the full terms, conditions and restrictions of Aeroplan Mile accumulation on hotel bookings, please visit aircanada.com/hotel.
For full details of the Aeroplan program, visit: www.aeroplan.com.
®Aeroplan is a registered trademark of Aimia Canada Inc. used under authorization.