Air Canada is proud to support the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games as Official Airline.
- Every day that Canada wins a medal, check back here on
the following day for an exclusive offer!
- Support Canada’s athletes through the Canadian Olympic Foundation
- Travel tips for the Vancouver 2010 Winter Games
- YVR Vancouver International Airport - official website
- Did you know?
- Air Canada Official Airline for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Air Canada official airline for the Vancouver 2010 Paralympic Winter Games
- Air Canada at YVR
- Print ad: Air Canada’s “Go Far” campaign
- TV campaign: Air Canada’s “Go Far”
- Team Air Canada prepares for Vancouver 2010 Winter Games
Air Canada's 18th Boeing 777 takes to the skies sporting new Vancouver 2010-themed livery.
vancouver2010_1.jpg (550 KB)
Air Canada CEO, Calin Rovinescu, and employees take delivery of the company's 18th B777 in Vancouver 2010 Winter Games livery.
vancouver2010_2.jpg (1.90 MBB)
Air Canada's 18th B777 in Vancouver 2010 Winter Games livery.
vancouver2010_3.jpg (1.92 MBB)
Air Canada's Operation Centre at Vancouver International Airport sporting a giant Vancouver 2010 Winter Games banner.
vancouver2010_4.jpg (1.37 MB)
- The Olympic and Paralympic spirit flies high with Air Canada
- Photo Album
Torchbearer, Annie O’Connor, from Air Canada Maintenance runs in Lévis, Québec on December 4.
Annie_O'Connor_hr.jpg (234 KB)
Air Canada CEO, Calin Rovinescu proudly carries the Olympic torch in Hull, Québec on December 12.
Calin_ Rovinescu_hr.jpg (182 KB)
Torchbearers Joey Kasz, from In-Flight Crew Scheduling and Lucie Mirandette, Operations Support Senior Marketing Coordinator ran in Dorval, Québec on December 10.
Joey_Kasz_Lucie_Mirandette_hr.jpg (250 KB)
Liz Dobrovich, Customer Sales and Service agent in Ottawa, received the flame at Carleton Place, Ontario on December 13.
Liz_Dobrovich_hr.jpg (103 KB)
Michael Quaglia from In-Flight Service carried the flame in Mississauga, Ontario on December 19.
Michael_Quaglia_hr.jpg (152 KB)
Nora Myra from Customer Relations took part in the Olympic Torch Relay in Airdrie, Alberta on January 19.
Nora_Myra_hr.jpg (168 KB)
Air Canada Embraer pilot, Tim Roulson, carried the torch for 300 metres on January 15 in Leduc, Alberta..
Tim_Roulson_hr.jpg (166 KB)
Danish cross country skiers meet Air Canada volunteers at Vancouver International Airport.
DK_Team_hr.jpg (152 KB)
Some of the many Air Canada employees who have volunteered to work for VANOC at the Vancouver 2010 Winter Games.
ac_VANOC_Volunteers_hr.jpg (189 KB)
The Air Canada Concierge team at YVR with an Olympic Torch.
YVR_Concierge_hr.jpg (143 KB)