Aircanada.com customers can now personalize their flights after booking!
September 16, 2014
Please note that our Onboard Café service has been rebranded as Air Canada Café.
Customers who have booked their flights on aircanada.com can now add two of our most popular À La Carte features:
- Access to Air Canada's Maple Leaf Lounges where available at point of departure on Air Canada operated flights can now be purchased up to 24 hours before the flight's departure, as with other travel option add-ons.
- A savings voucher for our Onboard Café, exchangeable towards snacks, drinks and hot meals (where available) can be purchased up to 1 hour before your flight provided you have not yet checked in!
To access your booking and add either option:
- From the "Manage My Booking" page, please enter your booking reference number and your last name. (You will then be required to verify your identity by providing the credit card number used for booking.)
- When the reservation is retrieved, eligible options will appear on your Flight Booking page.
- Select the options that interest you and confirm your purchase.
- The new items are listed, along with their fees; a note that you have purchased these options is added to your ticket.
Have a nice trip!