We’ll match your current status with equivalent 2014 Air Canada Altitude status.
By joining Altitude, Air Canada’s recognition program for its most frequent flyers, you’ll receive the equivalent of your Dividend Miles Preferred status and keep your Star Alliance Gold or Star Alliance Silver recognition.
Plus, as an Altitude member, you’ll enjoy exclusive travel privileges and offers, including:
- Priority Contacts
- Priority reservation and airport services
- Complimentary checked baggage allowance
- eUpgrade Credits
Here’s how your current status will be matched to Air Canada Altitude:
Sign up now.
To be eligible for this offer, you must:
- Submit your request between March 15 and April 30, 2014.
- Travel on at least one eligible flight segment on Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rougeTM, between March 15 and May 31, 2014.
- Your Aeroplan number must be entered as your frequent flyer number in order for this flight to be considered eligible.
How your Altitude status will work:
- Once you meet all the required criteria, your 2014 Air Canada Altitude status will be updated within 6 to 8 weeks.
- Your 2014 Altitude Elite 50K or Prestige 25K status will be valid until February 28, 2015.
- Any miles accrued with your US Airways Dividend Miles Preferred membership will not be transferred into your Aeroplan account.
MATCH MY STATUS
We look forward to welcoming you to Air Canada Altitude. See you soon!
- This offer is open to current US Airways Dividend Miles Preferred members only.
- The online request must be received between March 15 and April 30, 2014. Applications and/or copies of membership cards received after April 30, 2014, 23:59 UTC will not be eligible for this promotion.
- You must submit your status match request along with a legible copy of your current US Airways Dividend Miles Preferred card by email.
- Eligible flight segments are defined as any flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge which earns an Altitude Qualifying Mile / Altitude Qualifying Segment, taken between April 1 and May 31, 2014.
- Your Aeroplan number must be entered as the frequent flyer number on this flight in order for the submission to be considered eligible.
- US Airways Preferred Silver status will be matched to 2014 Altitude Prestige 25K status, and US Airways Preferred Gold, Platinum and Chairman’s statuses will be matched to 2014 Altitude Elite 50K status.
- Any Miles accrued with your US Airways Dividend Miles membership will not be transferred into your Aeroplan account.
- The 2014 Air Canada Altitude status is valid until February 28, 2015. You will be required to meet the published qualifying criteria in order to reach Altitude status going forward. Learn more about how to reach Air Canada Altitude status in 2015.
- Air Canada Altitude Terms and conditions will apply.
- Upon verification of the request, Air Canada reserves the sole right to deny the status match.
- Air Canada reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion without notice.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of your Air Canada Altitude package upon submission of your application and approval of your request.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree that Air Canada can share your personal data in order to fulfill this offer. Personal data will not be used for any other purposes.