Use our convenient aircanada.com Web Check-in service for your return flight to Germany!
You can use Web Check-in for yourself, your luggage, and to print your boarding pass. And all from your computer! Why not try it and save time for your return flight to Germany.
As of June 1st, 2006, through check-in has been discontinued for all separate tickets purchased, involving Air Canada on one ticket and another carrier on a second ticket.
We know that every minute counts, especially when you’re running to catch a plane. That’s why we’re now offering Web Check-in at aircanada.com for:
It’s easy. To issue your own boarding pass, just log on to aircanada.com as early as 24 hours or as late as 1 hour before departure for flights within Canada, 1.5 hours before U.S. departures and 2 hours before for international flights. Have the following identification in hand:
- Air Canada and Air Canada Jazz flights from Canada* to anywhere in the world
- Departures from select US airports to Canada (with electronic ticket only)
- Departures from select international cities** (with electronic or paper ticket)
- Passengers travelling with or without baggage
When you have no bags to check:
- Either Credit card used to purchase your electronic ticket or
- Aeroplan number included in your reservation or
- Booking reference (either a 6 digit Air Canada reference or booking reference
provided by your travel agent)
- and Passport and required travel document
With your boarding pass if you have bags to check:
- Go straight to security
- Then proceed to your departure gate
And you can use Web Check-in just like our Self-Service Check-in kiosks to:
- Go to the Baggage Drop-off position or the Air Canada check-in counter at least 1 hour prior to departure for flights within Canada, 45 minutes prior to departure to/from the U.S. and 1 hour before for international flights. Baggage will not be accepted if you arrive at the counter after this time.
- Please note: checked baggage can not be checked until 4 hours prior to flight departure
- Select a seat
- Check your baggage
- Standby for an earlier flight
- Standby for upgrades (if eligible)
- Make a same day change (if eligible)
- Cancel your check-in (option available on web check-in and mobile only)
So get there fast, and have a more enjoyable trip, with our new expanded Web Check-in service.
If you are unable to travel or if you are not eligible for a cancel check-in, please call your travel agent or Air Canada at 1-888-247-2262 after flight departure time.
Use aircanada.com Web Check-in from the following US airports:
|Atlanta, GA (ATL)
||Baltimore, MD (BWI)
|Boston, MA (BOS)
||Chicago O Hare, IL (ORD)
|Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW)
||Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL)
|Hartford, CT (BDL)
||Honolulu/Oahu, HI (HNL)
|Houston Intercontinental, TX (IAH)
||Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
|Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
||Miami, FL (MIA)
|New York La Guardia, NY (LGA)
||New York Newark, NJ (EWR)
|San Francisco, CA (SFO)
||Tampa, FL (TPA)
|Washington National, DC (DCA)
||White Plains (HPN)
aircanada.com check-in is available from these International cities:
|Amsterdam, NL (AMS)
|Bermuda, BM (BDA)
|Bridgetown, BB (BGI)
|Dublin, IE (DUB)
|Frankfurt, DE (FRA)
|London Heathrow, GB (LHR)
|Nassau, BS (NAS)
|Paris Charles De Gaulle, FR (CDG) **
|Shannon, IE (SNN)
|Tel Aviv, IL (TLV)
** You may complete Web Check-in from this city. Security regulations require that your boarding pass is issued at the Airport. You will be provided with a check-in confirmation at the end of the transaction.
For technical support, please call Website Assistance.
Frequently asked questions on Web Check-in