Believe it or not, Air Canada has been moving mail for as long as we've been moving passengers. On our inaugural flight in 1937 (as Trans-Canada Air Lines), we carried two passengers and a bag of mail from Vancouver to Seattle. Today, with our partner carriers, we provide an extensive route network to move mail virtually anywhere on the globe. Our customized mail solution provides postal authorities with time-definite performance and accurate tracking from origin to destination.
This customized mail solution provides postal authorities with time-definite performance and accurate tracking from origin to destination. Together with our partner carriers, we offer an extensive route network enabling the carriage of mail to almost any part of the world.
When you choose AC Post, here's what you can expect:
- Compliance with Universal Postal Union (UPU) requirements and IATA standards;
- End-to-end airmail visibility through the use of electronic data interchange (EDI) messaging on all routes;
- Tracking and tracing through the use of handheld scanners and Velocity mail that relay event milestone messages throughout our network;
- Dedicated resources to develop and manage the carriage of mail ensuring quality performance is delivered and industry standards are maintained and
- High loading priority ensuring that mail advances over all standard cargo shipments.
- Express Mail
- Deferred Mail
- Preferred Mail
Contact your local Air Canada Cargo office for details.